Jamaican Mango & Lime Original Black Castor Oil
118ml / 4oz
Why we love it!
It's a best seller, it's super-versatile and when it does everything so well it's so easy to see why!
What is Jamaican Mango & Lime Black Castor Oil great for?
Jamaican Mango & Lime Jamaican Black Castor Oil is a powerful all-purpose oil made from roasted Jamaican Castor Beans, ground and then boiled to produce the 100% pure organic oil. This process means that they retain all of their nutritive properties making them great for additional hair moisture and nourishment.
Jamaican Mango & Lime JBCO is also suitable for use as edge care and can be mixed with your favourite hair care products for an extra shot of moisture and nourishment.
It's so versatile it can even be used as a moisturizing massage oil, heal chapped lips and promote eyelash growth.
How do I use it?
How you use Jamaican Mango & Lime Jamaican Black Castor Oil depends on what you are using it for:
- For extra moisture for your hair - Add Jamaican Mango & Lime Jamaican Black Castor Oil to your leave-in conditioner and use as directed.
- For hair strength & growth - Apply directly to your roots and scalp and massage in with your fingertips.
- For edge care - Using your fingertip, massage Jamaican Mango & Lime Black Castor Oil along your edge line and repeat as needed.
- As a hot oil treatment - Mix your Jamaican Mango & Lime JBCO with your argan or coconut oil in an applicator bottle, heat this up by placing it in a bowl of boiling hot water to make your mixture runnier, let is sit for around 5 minutes before applying from root to tip on your wet sectioned hair, once your hair is coated, wrap your head to seal in the steam and oil and leave on your hair for up to 30 minutes before completely rinsing out and following your favourite leave-in conditioner.
- For your eyelashes - Dip a clean mascara wand or cotton bud into your Jamaican Black Castor Oil, shake off any excess and apply the oil to your top and bottom lash line. Leave overnight and remove in the morning.
- For your skin - Massage Jamaican Mango & Lime Black Castor Oil into any of your skin problem areas such as chapped lips or dry patches.
What hair types is this suitable for?
Types 2A - 4C.
Jamaican Mango & Lime Black Castor Oil is great for your skin and scalp as well your body hair which means it's perfect whatever your hair or skin type.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil.
We're black enough to remember how it feels to open the vanilla ice-cream tub expecting, you know, ice-cream - but you’ve been disrespected with frozen Sunday dinner. >
Jokes aside, yup! We're 100% black owned. We're proud, unapologetic about natural and afro hair and we’re in full celebration of kinks, curls and everything in between. We're fighting afro hair oppression and it's about time our natural locks got their seat at the table. Who's with us?
You can read more about who we are, our 'why' and the afrodrops story over on our about us page.
We've genuinely thought about taking curry goat and dumplin' as a form of payment. Unfortunately, the boss said no. (We;re working on it). Until then, you can pay securely by all major cards. Yup, even American Express! We also accept PayPal and Banked Payments (which is blisteringly fast and you don’t even need your card to use it!).
It sucks when you're not happy with your order and of course, we'll do everything we can to help! Please take a look at our returns policy for details of where to return your items to and further information.
Please note: We can not process exchanges. All eligible returns will be refunded inline with our policy.
Hell yeah! We pretty much deliver all over the world (but there are a handful of exceptions). If you've an address the delivery driver can get to, there’s a solid chance we'll deliver it there!
This really depends on what service you choose and where about in the World you’re located. For the UK, a few working days is typical. For deliveries to EU countries, 3-5 working days and it’s a little longer if you’re located elsewhere.
We use a bunch of couriers! Which one we use for your delivery depends mainly on the size, weight and location for your delivery. However, we use Royal Mail (OG’s of British post), DPD and Hermes.
Got anymore questions? Awesome! Please reach out to us on Twitter, Instagram or message us on our contact form and we’ll be in touch.
Psst.. You might just get bumped to the top of the queue if you promise fried dumpling..